Okay ~ It's time for me to update my blog now
After the frightening news yesterday
(Was too shocked yesterday and thus, didn't update here)
It was about last month that I blogged about joining a competition
which could allow me to travel to Denmark or other countries for office-visit right?
Yes, it is...I am now selected as one of the top 10 finalists
Wao ! Guess what was my response when I received the email?
I was too upset and keep telling myself
Oh god ! Who am I o???
Go for finalist? Sure lose one T____T
I kept doubting myself for my own abilities
and I tried my best to get myself back to the right track
I searched online read and re-read about the history of the competition
As it is the first time to launch this competition in Malaysia
thus, I couldn't search more information
I felt so lost because the scope is too wide ! Ah~~~!
But my friends are all very motivating and supporting
They tell me that you are great and you are capable enough !
So go for it !
Okay ~! Thanks everyone !
I finally make up my mind and receive this challenge again ^^
I just replied the confirmation email for the attendance to the final round ^^
So, hope god bless me ! haha !
I think the most funny incident is that...
That...that...that...
Haha ! It is the reply from my adviser for this competition
When everyone asking me to prepare well for the competition
He asks me to relax and take a deep breathe lol
Hahaha ! He asks me to go for swimming too (using a funny word) XD
And the most important thing is that he asks me to prepare nothing for it now
Though the competition is on next Friday @.@
Why? Haha ! He gives me tips on presentation and that's all XD
This email is motivating enough XD
Haha ! As I can find out the direction that I should focus for the competition
So? Okay~? keep calm, and can start preparing for my progress test next Saturday T__T
One thing I dislike this competition is that its deadlines are always clash with my exam
It's really testing on my multitask abilities @.@
Okay, I will try my best for the both challenge next week
To win the competition and pass the ACCA test !
Okay?! Finger crossed
I promise myself ^^ (Haha ! It's gonna been a Japanese dinner right after my test ^^)
And very thankful to my dear ex-roomate and her bf
For agreeing to come and support me for the ceremony
Because I am given to seats free for the award-giving ceremony
And my parents aren't suitable to attend and it's their will too
So I have to find friends... (Accounting student never waste this kind of chance)
2 seats? For sure I have to look for couple lol
Haha ! For those who are not invited, please forgive me XD
Because it doesn't mean that you are not my friends ^^
It is just the matter of constraint > <
Haha !
No comments:
Post a Comment