911???
Haha ! Nothing to say about it...
I just wanna claim impairment expense for my eyes
My eyes are getting smaller and smaller
My pimples popping out =="
I don't know what am I stressed for
For the test? For the workloads? OMG @.@
I realize I have poorer time management recently
Why do I feel so?
Because I keep feeling time is lacking recently
And my planned work is out of my schedule
Come on...
Wanting something extraordinary
Means effort is needed
Time is needed to be sacrificed
Some entertainment too...
This is what we call no pain, no gain
Stop envying people's enjoyable life
Be youself, no comparing
Be a wise user, money is going to be not enough
Because prices inflated =="
Be happy, and enjoy the tough process
As it allows me to grow ^^
Okay, byebye
Don't online too much
No comments:
Post a Comment