I had a nightmare yesterday
Kept repeating the words said by one of our faculty candidates for the election today
I was impressed by his passion to be our representative
But it is just that his manifesto is not mature enough (personal opinion)
Focusing on the course fees issue, which I think it is not really the problem we, as the students, are facing now
As compared to other private university, our fees are far more cheaper
And it is not really the problem of our university, it is the problem of the bigger body - government
I appreciate your point of "EDUCATION IS THE RIGHT OF A STUDENT"
But you should convey this to your government
I seldom post to comment on political issues
But I was severely disappointed by your words
You mentioned: (The words that caused me nightmare)
"You know ma~ We are accounting students ma, of course we want to have cheaper fees."
"What we want is low price."
I don't know whether you had taken your Management Accounting or other business-related courses
But I sincerely urge you to have a better understanding of your own study
Please don't downgrade your own career, or if not yours
Please don't downgrade the accounting profession
Being an accountant doesn't mean that we always seek to cut price
Doesn't mean that we always want thing cheap (This is too cheap I think ==")
Being an accountant doesn't mean that we are calculative
We don't mind paying, but we demand for better quality of education delivered
We demand for a better management, a better registration system and other services provided
Price for value, the thing I am looking for
Your whole life should not be only spending low, but spending wise
To me, that's what professional accountant should do
You may try to take up any professional courses
Or have a better understanding on real students' needs
Before coming out with your manifesto (I know it's late to speak out now =P)
But this year, many of the manifesto do not really reflect the true needs
To gain "民心", a better survey must really be conducted =)
I agree with some people said that the benefits of some works done could not take effective within a year
But must make sure your effort would be continued by your successors =)
Sorry if this embarrasses anyone, but I am just too shocked
And too disappointed that the accounting profession has always being downgraded by own people
A good phrase which I never forget is that "Accountant 使穷人更穷,下地狱" XD
So we should really have a better understanding on what we learn and apply appropriately
Not blindly
No comments:
Post a Comment