Friday, May 24, 2013

Mein Vater

I had lunch with my great friends just now
It was a very long chat lol
And thanks for lending me your ears ^^
Waiting for their photos lol

Our topic touched on my daddy as well
I think he is the greatest man in the world
He loves mummy, and all of us
His sacrifices and contributions to my family are great
and I couldn't list it out
Because it is really too much
Though it is too early to say such appreciation words to him
(Fathers' Day is in June, not NOW !)
But I was so touched by the incident today
So couldn't control myself to blog here

Haha! I realize something
He is so particular on the electronic appliances that he wanna buy for me
He always wanted to buy me the best, the nicest and the BIGGEST one lol
Haha ! My lappy, my kettle, my hair dryer...
Are always the better one than my mum's one
hahahaha ! *sorry mum* hahahaha !

Haha! Just couldn't stop laughing
However, during the transaction
He will always call me before he pays
He will usually explain on me for the colour, the size and etc (the specification that I don't know lol)
We always have miscommunication on the measurement
Haha ! So always ending up with getting thing that is super big for me lol
Haha !

Thanks daddy for growing me up
Thanks daddy for loving me
Treat me as I am still a small baby girl always
Whenever, wherever and for whatever
You are always willing to be my driver or GPS
No matter how busy you are, you will drive me to the places that I don't know
Coz you worry of me
You care me I know
But you always find it hard to express it verbally
But I feel it, thank you
You work day and night, 366 days a year
Just to support us
Give us a warm, healthy home
Provide us free education (though government not willing to do so)
Give us enough food to be in such big size lol
And sometimes easily buy us the expensive gadgets (haha ! even have to faced the scoldings from mum)
Love you daddy
Never forget, love my mummy also <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment