我对我的Faculty感到不满
觉得他们很会逼压大家
因为他们和SERU为这星期的TALK付了钱
明明CITRA定下
要去intern就得出席CITRA的两个talk
再来一个Fac的Briefing
就够了
Okay,我全都去了
突然来个LI compulsory talk (Friday + Saturday)
不去没得去intern
就算不是下个学期intern,也得去
就因为他们付了钱 =="
wat the!
我觉得他们因为付了钱
所以强逼我们去,很贱!
和政治哪一个党又分别吗?
在用权力欺压我们 =="
我们不是不要去,只是真的不能去
况且email里和你们嘴里说的完全不同
email里的马来文版和英文版也很不同
一个是说到要去intern就一定要出席
一个是说CITRA或这个talk都能让你拿到cert去intern
If this is a rule
then there should be no dissimilarity in the same email, though different languages
And I am wondering why you wanna have this CITRA talk and so on
It is a waste of our time and the country resources
Other Uni never have such kind of requirement before going for internship
Refering to UKM, comparing with UPM and etc
Don't be different la, my dear UM
The speakers invited by CITRA are all $#@%$#@%^%&^&+_(^&^%%
And I didn't learn nothing there
The registration even cause us a big trouble
I always thought you are here for the best interest of us, your students, your future leaders
But it seems like not...
I could see the profit-oriented mindset in you
Never forget that you are a non-profit organization
So? Haha !
I had voiced out this to the MPMUM representative of my faculty
And he promises to take action on this issue
hope he really can help out ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment