Sunday, October 6, 2013

Convocation 2013


First and foremost, I would like to say


Congratulations to my both 

Big Buddy & Buddy


Wish you both all the best in your future
And be super OONNG !

By the way,
I am so sorry to being late to the convocation
And luckily, I still managed to rush to the spot before everyone left, with my shortie, cutie legs XD
Haha !


Both buddies forgive me and wanna sayang me in such way <3
hahaha ! Feeling geli actually >"<


She is my buddy
Who is quite bising, and always bising with me XD
hahaha !
Feeling grateful to have her as buddy as she is always understanding enough
And we could chat whatever we want XD
 (Hmm...I look old and tired...Should I do something? To avoid further turning older >"<)


This photo damn got feel >"<
And make me wanna cry d...
How would my university life be if you leave?
Must come back and visit me always ya =P


With Chew Yee, my co-buddy
And also Mike
I am very thankful to Mike
Because he is the one who adopts me actually
He uses to say I am a no BUDDY child
And he is kind enough to pick me on the street XD
Haha !
Ya ! Seriously, thank you very much !
And I feel very touched when he said he never regret to do so that day <3
Looking forward for my photo with him XD
And would be more description there XD hahaha !

P/S: Special thanks to other buddies who did helped me in this convocation
And I already promised you all to treat desserts when I get my pay
Maybe in 2-week time, so better plan for gathering in this period ya ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment