External and internal exams, assignments, ASSIGNMENTS, competitions and some other commitments
All come together ! Love you all BABIES
All please love me too >*<
I know everything will pass one day
And I would be okay ^^
I appreciate all the pressures exerted
As pressures could bring one to further improvement
If and only if one could manage it well
But somehow, I feel the process is quite torturing
*contradict* haha...
Feel like getting jammed anytime
Hahahaha...
Especially when someone makes your jobs tougher
Changes keep changing, unpredictably =="
Haiz...Would I turn mad one day?
Hahahaha...How could I overcome all the uncertainties?
And make myself no tired?
Hmm...Feel like wanting a shoulder to lay on
Feel like wanting someone to share my burden
But these are not the BEST solution...haha
As I experienced before, depending too much on someone is a bad
Unless, he or she is your right one
You would get lost once you lose him or her
That's too bad and the feelings are horrible
I hope I will never repeat this again ^ _ ^
What do I mean by "depending too much"?
Haha...it means that you depend everything (source of joy, source of motivation and etc) on him or her
Hmm...
When you have your right one
You may delegate some of your happiness or burdens to him or her
But not ALL...haha
One should have one's own way of living, independently
Own way of loving oneself, own way of solving problem independently
And own way of keep positively motivating oneself in all circumstances
Meanwhile, giving out all may make the another one burden too
hahahaha...
This is my own way of thinking, it may not right
But at least I realize my mistakes
Take everything as a learning process
And be grateful for everyone, every lesson learned
Okay, stop talking nonsence
Take a deep breathe and continue fighting
Go Go Go !
Skipping class tomorrow @.@
Feeling bad, as I did this for more than 2 weeks d
hahahaha !
No comments:
Post a Comment