Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A Very Important Message

Hello ! It is my new blog here !
Wanna say super helloooooo0000OOO !!!
Haha ! I am so excited to blog now
Because of?
Oh ya~ Can you all guess who had I been having tea time with today?
Ding Ding Ding Diiiiiinnnnggg !
William Au !
He is the founder of Trend Traders Network
A very young guy
If not mistaken he mentioned that he is now 25 years old
With 8-year-experience in equity market
Have not been working for any organization @.@
OMG ! He shares some thoughts with us just now
And he pointed something which really very important to us
I am so noob for not realizing this !
Everyone is predicting that the next economic crisis is coming
So what?
I had been faced this crisis twice in my lifetime - 1997 & 2008
So what? I am still alive
Haha! It's definitely !
Because we were to young to face it
So certainly won't be affected
In 1997, I was just 7 years old - still studying
In 2008, I was still studying as well @.@
So how am I going to be affected?
Here comes the next economic crisis....
Some said it will be happening very soon in 2014
Some predict that it will be in 2017/2018
Will i be affected then? @.@
Oh no >< I was working that time
Being a very newbie in my future career
William Au said that, he said clearly that
All of us at this table will affected !
Gosh ! His words stabbed into my brain at that moment
He asked us to be the winners during that crisis
Never be the victim and look for those nicht opportunities !
OMG ! It is so interesting ! Anticipating d !
He said that he will try to influence all of us during his talk tomorrow
@.@ I have been thinking for this coming economic crisis for a long time
But never think of the seriousness of this crisis impacts on us
Oh! thanks god for letting me the chance to chat with him today !
So now? What are we going to do? Winner or Victim? @。@
Haha ! I wanna to be the winner !
I blog this here because I wanna remind myself continuously
I wanna to be a DOer
stop finding excuse for myself that will prevent me from taking action
Teehee~~~!
A Doer has more passion, not interest
Everyone has their own interest, but do you have the passion to do it?
Gambateh !

I had been winning a new smartphone - Google Nexus 4
I was so lucky to have it
And after 1-day usage, I do really fall in love with it !
Here ! So, I would like to start a new blog here
Because with a smartphone ( hehe ! High camera technology)
I could colour my blog more often
Because I wish my life to be more colourful !




















Baby phone, thanks for joining my life <3

And here are some photos that I captured during the MASC 2013 Open Ceremony
Haha ! Meeting friends during holidays is too great <3
Hmm~~! Are the photos captured using my new baby clear enough?
haha !





4 comments:

  1. Hello hi ohayo konichiwa ni hao apa khabar howre you babe ♥ xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. @.@?
    i m ur noobest frenz > <
    U still wanna said something so hard to me @.@
    hahaha ! but I know what is babe ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..jia you..lifelong journey ahead!!

    ReplyDelete