Thursday, April 11, 2013

My Secondary School Friendship

I have friends which I really have to appreciate a lot
We seldom meet up
Of course, most of the time I am the one who always absent to the gathering
Not that we do not have gathering lol
Haha ! but due to some reasons
3 of us managed to meet up today
In a very scary and rushing mood > <
Because of me lol
Hahaha ! But no matter what happened
We met up lol
I am not SS, so my phone don't have so much photos lol
The most 自我感觉良好 one will got a lot
Let's wait her to upload those photos lol
hahahaha !
We talk whatever we can lol
hahahaha !


They are the 2 who I met today <3

 Someone use my hp to curi-curi tangkap my photo @.@


















They use my phone to SS somemore lol
haha !


















Haha !
You know? I always believe that 
Friends that we meet in school are very precious
Because even how far we have be apart
How long we din't meet up
Or how different are we now (because studying different subjects, leading different lives)
We still manage to maintain a good friendships @.@
Hahaha > < Maybe because we have the similarity - 38 
Hahahahaha !
Thanks both of them <3
And also thanks for my belated birthday present @.@
Hoho ! Someone bought me a same clothes with hers
We wanna wear it to welcome a special guest from overseas
Someone who has been leaving us for 3 to 4 years
Hehe ! a dinosour lol
But I do hope she will save money more 
Haha ! <3







Friendship forever girls <3

No comments:

Post a Comment