ACCA P6 Exam Revision Workshop May 2013
Details of the workshop :
Date: 10 - 12 May 2013 (9-5 pm)
Fee : RM 400
Venue: Help CAT, Kuala Lumpur
I wanna go > <
Though I know there is a number of assignments due during that period lol
Who wanna join me?
Except the pity one who said he wanna work harder to pay for this lol
For more information, please click
http://www.synergytas.com/index.php/seminar/item/96-accap6
I always believe that he is the best lecturer for P6 paper
Though I haven't start taking ACCA
But I know I will never regret for joining this
Because he can teach very practically
A lecturer who is full of experience !
Hope more people to join me !
Because I never been there before lol
Haha ! Worrying I will be super noob !
P/S: I hope my elder brother won't be coming back during that week lol
No comments:
Post a Comment