When you speak something, no matter to whom
try to use appropriate words
try to use appropriate words
When you interact with someone, no matter who
please behave appropriately
please behave appropriately
We do not have the right to spoil others' moods
We can't read other minds, but as long as we learn to be more caring, more considerate
Unhappy issue could be avoided =)
I learn a lesson today
I accidentally and unintentionally spoke out/reacted in a way
that really affected one's mood
in this early morning @.@
I feel very guilty, even now
Very sorry
And I promise to speak in a more careful manner next time
But seriously, I was just kidding
A very windy day today
I love this kind of cooling environment <3
Had a nap with my doggie just now
And is about going out again >"<
I have recently turned to be terribly lazy
Lazy to get out from my room, my house >"<
Bye bye !

No comments:
Post a Comment