Friday, August 9, 2013

Food Of The Day

Aloha everyone ! Haha !
I couldn't recall when was the last time I made dishes in the kitchen anymore
If not mistaken, Pizza is the last food I made
Haha ! I do like cooking, especially side food or dessert
But due to time constraint
I was an active cook during my secondary school time
But now...
I turn to be a passive cook
Haiz...
By the way, would you like to guess what have I make today?
Hehe !
Tata ! Wintermelon snow fungus soup !

































I cook it here for about 10 hours @.@
Haha !
How do I rate it? Hmm~ Don't dare to rate myself
So my little brother rates for me
He said 8 out of 10 XD
Because he dislike snow fungus
Hahaha ! I think most boys dislike
But girls MUST like it !
It could replace birdnest for poor people XD
Haha !
I make this as I see many of us are feeling sick
This recipe could help in reducing body heat ^^
This soup includes wintermelon, red dates, snow fungus, 3 types of barli and also brown sugar

Besides, I have a nice snack to recommend here !
Teehee~~~! It's a kind of Australia snack
I am not really a food lover
So I seldom post blog on food
But this time, I am just over excited after eating it with my favourite yogurt XD

Have you heard of Tim Tam Cookies?
You can view the link below to find out what is it
http://www.arnotts.com.au/

Haha ! I have been eating these for 2 weeks
I think this is the only reason that causes me to gain weight recently > <
Haha ! My photo-shooting skill is not great enough
To show you how I melt after my first bite of it
Haha ! Kidding !
I just hope that my skill could show you how the cookies melts after the first bite
It melts both externally and internally
And here are some photos which I downloaded from Google
Haha ! Not captured by my own as I am too lazy
but too excited to share this snack here














This is the Original Treat Pack
And I like this the most
Haha ! I always like original taste, don't really know why
Maybe simply because I am a typical chinese, kampung girl XD
Haha ! And this cause me to be a boring girl too, I perceive
This snack is available in the whole Malaysia
But must be careful when you buy it
You must buy the one imported from Australia !
Instead of the one from Indonesia
I am not racist, not bias
Just because of the sense of taste
I would strongly recommend you to try out the one from Australia
The chocolate tastes different, the texture too !
I don't know why, but this is true !
Or you can buy both and try out both XD
Hahaha ! By the way, I am not sure whether Malaysia selling the one imported from Australia or Indonesia or both XD haha
Because I never buy this in Malaysia
My relatives bought this from Australia for us !
Haha ! So glad of this ! And thank you very much ~ Wuhaha
Here comes other photos that shows you how nice its chocolate coating being done












Wa ~~~
 














Can you see its inner chocolate?
Do you feel like melting after seeing this?
Hahahaha

Okay, I think that's all for today
Trust me, it's really worth trying
Though my writing skill is not great enough to make it to be more tempting =P

Haha !


No comments:

Post a Comment