In MASC
With my German classmates
With my Fong Ling partner, ex-exec and all my AJKs
With my beloved CP committees
Accounting Night 2013
(HRM project in Padini)
Wao? Why are here so many photos?
Okay, I have a secret to share
Something to do with these photos
Do you notice any similarity in all these photos?
hmm~~~
hmm~~~
hmm~~~
Tada~~~
hmm~~~
hmm~~~
hmm~~~
Tada~~~
I am always the shortest !!!
Even with not-so-tall girls !!!
Ish !!!
I always wish myself to be taller > <
This is a true voice XD
Though I always appear to be satisfied with my height in front of my friends and relatives
Haha !
Why am I so emo for my height suddenly?
Okay? The lightbulbs in my room burned
And I am so lazy to move all the annual reports and my lappy to another place
But > < I can't really work well in such a dark room > <
Grrr~~~!
From the photos above, you can see that the left lightbulb is blinking like a star =="
The right one had been burned many months ago XD
Ish ! I couldn't find the ladder
and couldn't reach the ceiling even after I stand on my table
Grr~~~!
With the new lightbulbs on hand
I couldn't change them by myself !
Grr~~~!
Daddy, wish that you could reach home earlier
As brothers are not here to help out > <
Grr~~~!
Wish to have advices on how to grow taller at my age now > <
Any???
I have my rope-jumping everyday
But I don't feel myself grown taller
kakaka XD
Being taller is better
As I could easier fit in any clothes I like
Being taller is better
So that I will feel more secured when I am lost in a crowd
Being taller is better
So that I could change the lightbulb now ! Grr~~~!








No comments:
Post a Comment