Sunday, August 18, 2013

Mummy

Em tired
Because you make me tired
Everything I do, you worry
You think it is incorrect
You like to ask me more than what I know > <
When I feel stressed, you worsen it
When I feel happy, you spoil it > <
But you are my mum > <
I love you, I care about you
I worry my bad temper and ignorance hurt you
I worry I accidentally scold you
I worry I make you cry
I don't wish all these happen
Because I know you love me more than I myself
I know you care me more than anyone else
I know you born me and you don't wish me to get hurt or meet up any accident outside
But I just need some freedom, no reporting...

I think I must find a way to communicate better to you, my beloving mum
> <


No comments:

Post a Comment