Friday, August 16, 2013

Olivia - Invisible Wings

Here I am I'm always trying to be strongWhen I'm hurt I won't shed a tearI'd rather sing a songI will sing of a pair of invisible wingsThat will take all my fears away
I won't think about what others have that I don'tCoz' I see that I desire to make this path my ownI'll put on a pair of invisible wingsAnd it will take me to higher heightsI'll take flight and there I see my dreamsThey lay ahead(And)No longer will I be afraidClose my eyesAnd I can feel the winds beneath my wingsIt is the voice that will carry me through
I have hope that I will find myself,in a better placeYou and I will take this journey walking hand in handAnd I know I have a pair of invisible wingsTo guide me through this raceI'll take flight and there I see my dreamsThey lay ahead(And) No longer will I be afraidClose my eyesAnd I can feel the winds beneath my wingsIt is the voice that will carry me throughAll my hopes and dreams shall be everlastingAs I take flight on invisible wings 
   I must have the invisible wings tooStay motivated, strong and happy ! ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment